Online Banking » External Transfers
Get Started—Log In »
Want to receive money into your UW Credit Union accounts from someone else?
Use Money Link
Managing your accounts at various financial institutions has never been easier, using UW Credit Union’s External Transfers option in Web Branch.
Moving money between accounts used to require a visit to the branch or a trip to an ATM to deposit a personal check. Now you can move money electronically from your account at another financial institution into your UW Credit Union account, and vice versa, using our External Transfers option.
- Move money into your UW Credit Union account to take advantage of our special certificate rates.
- Transfer funds to another financial institution to fund your joint account.
- Move money into your UW Credit Union account to cover an automatic deduction.
*Standard transfers in to your UW Credit Union account are free. A nominal processing fee is assessed on transfers to another institution.
- Set up recurring or one-time transfers
- Most transfers occur in four days or fewer
- Option to expedite a transfer for a nominal charge
How do I start using External Transfers?
To get started, log in to Web Branch and go to the Transfers & Payments tab. Click on "My External Accounts" to add an account. Managing your accounts has never been easier.