More Products » Renters Insurance
Free Quote »
For assistance on your TruStage policy or to get a free quote, call 1-800-813-0827
For policies purchased prior to August 6, 2012, call 1-888-485-5525.
Why Renters Insurance?
- Your personal belongings mean a lot to you. If something happened to them, would you have enough money to cover the expenses of replacing everything you own?
- Your landlord's insurance will not cover the costs of your clothing, electronics, jewelry and other valuables in the event of a fire, burglary, natural disaster or other unexpected events.
Whether you're a student or a working professional, single or married, own many possessions or just a few—you can protect your belongings with renters insurance.
Renters insurance will:
- Provide coverage for your personal property in the event of a fire, natural disaster or theft.
- Provide coverage against liability claims for accidents occurring at your residence.
- Cover the medical expenses incurred by a guest who is accidentally injured while at your residence—regardless of fault.
- Cover additional living expenses incurred as a result of a covered loss.
- And more
Get a free quote or sign up now—in fewer than 5 minutes.