Consolidate Debt & Save
Fixed-Rate1 Personal Loan
Discounted Personal Loan Rates Though April 30
We’re committed to delivering value by providing you with solutions that help improve your financial life. In fact, right now, it’s a great time to consolidate debt with our limited-time personal loan rate discounts.
- Pay off loans faster, and pay less interest
- Cover any expense like your tax bill, holiday purchases—even a winter trip
- Choose from a variety of rates and terms
- Receive a fixed interest rate
- No prepayment penalties
Save in Interest
When you choose a personal loan to consolidate debt, you can save thousands of dollars in interest!
Become a Member of UW Credit Union
Joining is easy - you can be eligible for membership based on your job, location, school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Wisconsin residents who are currently enrolled, have graduated from, or have previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz Health Insurance, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible for membership, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.