Online Banking » Mobile Deposit
We employ the latest security measures and leading technology to ensure your account information remains safe and secure.
Interact with and manage your accounts using text messages on your mobile phone.
Make deposits into your checking or savings account by taking photos of checks using your mobile devices.
- Access Anytime. Make deposits on-the-go, or from home.
- Save Time. Avoid a trip to the branch or ATM to make a deposit.
- Deposit on Your Own Schedule. Use it day or night.
- Easy-to-Use. Just log in to m.uwcu.org to get started.*
- Straightforward Process. No sign-up or extra registration necessary.
- Secure. Your account information is safe.
- No Fees. We won’t charge you for deposits.
- Deposit Any Check You Have. Only the daily and monthly dollar limits apply (see additional details).
- If you’ve been a member for 180 days or more, you can deposit up to $50,000 a day, with $1,500 immediately available. A two business day hold applies to the remaining funds. There is also a cumulative monthly limit of $50,000.
- If you’ve been a member for fewer than 180 days, you can deposit up to $25,000 a day, with $200 immediately available. A two business day hold applies to the remaining funds. There is also a cumulative monthly limit of $25,000.
- Once your deposit is confirmed, you will see updated Available and Actual balances, and you can destroy the physical check in seven days.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
- Log in to Mobile Banking at m.uwcu.org
- On the Navigation Menu, tap "Mobile Deposit"
- Tap "Deposit a Check" next to the account you wish to deposit into
- Follow the on-screen, step-by-step instructions to take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Follow our Photo Tips to ensure success:
• Take the photo in a well-lit area
• Place your check on a dark, flat surface
• Hold the camera directly above the check, getting as close as possible while keeping all four corners of the check in view
- Verify and enter the check amount
- Your check will then be processed and deposited
If you have issues or questions, please call us at 800-533-6773 or 608-232-5000.
* Some eligibility restrictions apply. Funds availability subject to certain terms and conditions. For complete details, read the
Mobile Deposit Agreement.
1 You may be charged for web access by your mobile carrier. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges.