Cards » ATM & Debit Cards
ATM & Debit Cards
New ATM/Debit Card »
This is a Qualifying Service
UW Credit Union ATM Locations (surcharge-free)
Other ATM Networks
UW Credit Union ATM and Visa® debit cards allow you to make purchases and perform transactions all over the country.
Whether you are on the go or shopping online, enjoy the convenience of:
- More than 100 UW Credit Union surcharge-free ATMs around the state
- Thousands of no-fee ATMs around the country through the Alliance One Network
- A secure form of payment, with the protection of your PIN
- Instant Issue Debit Cards—Whether you are opening a new account or need a replacement card, take advantage of our Instant Issue debit cards. Instant Issue cards can be printed in each of our branches in just minutes, so you can leave with your card the same day.
- Pay with your mobile device using our mobile wallet options.
Visa Debit Card
Your Visa debit card gives you access to your checking account, as well as your savings account if you choose. Use your debit card wherever Visa is accepted. Plus, enjoy a higher level of security and global acceptance with chip technology.
With an ATM card, you will have convenient access to your savings account at ATMs.