Request Review process
Please note that our 2020-2021 giving is fully committed. We welcome your requests for future year’s consideration. Community support requests are reviewed on a regular basis. Please submit an application to be considered.
We have defined funding limitations to ensure a fair and systematic process for evaluating requests, while providing support to the communities we serve, upholding our core values, and aligning with our business practices. UW Credit Union’s community giving programs do not support:
- Capital campaigns
- Educational or travel grants
- Contests, competitions or pageants
- Trips or conventions
- Political or labor organizations
- Religious activities or programs that serve, or appear to serve, specific religious groups or denominations
- Organizations or initiatives outside UW Credit Union’s market
UW Credit Union will not fund any organization that discriminates for any reason, including on the basis of race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
Non-profit organizations must be a 501(c)(3) and not be a private foundation.