Your UW Credit Union Membership
We’re Here for You & Your Family & Friends
Whether it’s a debit card for everyday purchases or a mortgage for that dream home, UW Credit Union helps you keep more of what you earn. Our guiding principle – to act in members’ best interests – shapes our business practices and everything we do.
Here are just a few ways UW Credit Union helps people save every day:
- Fee-free ATMs – In 2016, we saved consumers $4.6 million.*
- Auto Loan Refinance – Members typically save an average of $1,342 over the lives of their loans when they refinance with us.1
- Lowest Closing Cost Commitment – If a borrower is able to get lower closing costs on a home loan with another lender, even with a promotional offering, we’ll match it or give them $500.2
Share Your Story
As a UW Credit Union member, your story is our story. Email email@example.com to tell us how UW Credit Union helps you work toward your financial goals.
Help Family & Friends Join
Let your family, friends and coworkers know that they can join UW Credit Union and save too. Becoming a member is easy! Many people are eligible for membership based on where they live, work, or attend college – and alumni too.
UW Credit Union membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works or attends school within 5 miles of a UW Credit Union branch
- UW System employee or student, past or present
- Wisconsin resident who is enrolled or has attended any accredited institution of higher education
- Madison College employee or student, past or present
- UW Health employee, past or present
- Immediate family/household members of above
To get started, prospective members can join online or stop by a local branch.