South Central Wisconsin Flood Relief
Our thoughts are with the many communities affected by disastrous flooding in South Central Wisconsin. We invite you to join us in donating to local efforts to provide relief and help people recover and rebuild.
We are raising money for the American Red Cross and The Salvation Army to support area flood victims. 100% of donations go to flood relief efforts.
Thank you for helping the communities of South Central Wisconsin.
We have two lending options available to support members affected by storms and flooding.
Flood Assistance Personal Loan
Receive a low-rate personal loan with special terms to help with disaster recovery costs.
- Up to $5,000
- Fixed rate of 1.90% APR1 for 36 months
- No payments and no interest for 90 days
Defer monthly loan payments for up to three months on your eligible UW Credit Union personal loans and vehicle loans.
- If you have damage and need assistance, you can fill out the United Way 2-1-1 Wisconsin Disaster Report.
- Information on shelters, food distribution and clean-up supplies is provided by United Way 2-1-1.
- View Dane County Emergency Management’s flood safety webpage for individuals and business owners.
- For Madison road and bike path closures, parking info and transit updates, visit the City of Madison flooding webpage.
- View the Red Cross’s Flood Safety webpage for what to do before, during and after a flood.
- Before you travel, check 511 Wisconsin for road closings and traffic alerts.
- If your pet was displaced during the floods, contact the Dane County Humane Society.