South Central Wisconsin Flood Relief
Thank you for your donations to South Central Wisconsin Flood Relief
Your generous contributions have raised more than $30,000 to help Wisconsin communities impacted by recent flooding. To help even more, UW Credit Union has donated an additional $25,000 for recovery efforts in the region.
All donations for flood relief were delivered to the American Red Cross – Wisconsin Region and the Salvation Army of Dane County to aid people in communities across Wisconsin with disaster assistance.
These organizations have provided resources and support to thousands of people affected by flooding. Relief efforts included:
- 9 emergency shelters
- 8,712 meals and snacks
- $60,000 in direct financial assistance
- Distribution of 11,000 relief items like clean-up kits, cases of water, and work gloves
- Client casework to over 960 people in 360 hard-hit households
- Home repairs that make homes habitable once again
Your financial gifts allow both organizations to continue assisting flood victims on the path to recovery.
- Information on statewide flood relief resources is provided by United Way 2-1-1.
- View Dane County Emergency Management’s flood safety webpage for individuals and business owners.
- View the Red Cross’s Flood Safety webpage for what to do before, during and after a flood.