Wisconsin Flood Relief
UW Credit Union is here for members impacted by recent flooding in Wisconsin. If you have questions about the offers below, please contact us.
Flood Relief Loan Support
We have two lending options available to support members affected by storms and flooding.
Flood Assistance Personal Loan
Receive a low-rate personal loan with special terms to help with disaster recovery costs.
- Up to $5,000
- Fixed rate of 1.90% APR1 for 36 months
- No payments and no interest for the first 90 days
- Available for all credit tiers
- No application fee, monthly service fees or prepayment penalties
Defer monthly loan payments for up to three months on your eligible UW Credit Union personal loans and vehicle loans.
- Does NOT appear as a late payment on your credit report
- The length of your loan term is simply extended
- You choose how many monthly payments to defer, from one to three payments
- No application fee or service fees
- Loan(s) must be at least three months old to defer
How to Apply
To apply for a Flood Assistance Personal Loan, call 800-533-6773, option 1. Or, stop by a branch to apply.
To apply for Loan Deferment, call 800-533-6773, extension 2828.
Applications for these offers are not available in Web Branch.