Show Your Spirit with Our Cards
Choose from exclusive alumni designs for your UW Credit Union card.
Checking Accounts Designed for You
UW Credit Union offers many different account packages designed to meet your personal and financial needs, with easy access from all of your devices. With a UW Credit Union debit card, you'll also have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across the country.
Apply for a debit card today and:
- Choose a custom card design
- Track your spending with Money Management Tools
- Pay with your mobile device using our Mobile Wallet options
- Check balances and receive Push Notifications with our App
Are you Eligible to Become a Member?
Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your location, your job, your school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Any Wisconsin resident who is currently enrolled, graduated from, or has previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the statewide University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz Health Insurance, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible to be a member, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, and grandchildren, brothers, sisters, and adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.