Welcome to College
This is the first step of an amazing journey. You’re going to do great things. You will, really.
You’ll also make mistakes along the way. Totally normal. But what if you could avoid some missteps involving money? You can, really.
We have so much knowledge to share—and so do other students who’ve been in your shoes. Learn from us, build smart habits and ask questions along the way. Your future self will thank you.
Here's Your Roadmap
Create your own path to financial success. Here are some places to start:
- Get answers to your financial questions—plus advice from real students
- Read our top money tips for college
- Visit our Learning Center to build your financial knowledge
- Explore tools and accounts for students
Prepare to succeed in college and beyond. Browse tips and checklists for:
Show Your School Spirit with a Free Debit Card
Pair Your Card with the Right Account
Open a checking account, then choose the Campus Package to get lots of free stuff, including a debit card and savings account. You can also get a credit card with no annual fee. Plus, all members get 24/7 mobile banking and surcharge-free ATMs.
Classic checking with three options: Premium, Value or Access.
$0 Monthly Fee
Modern account with no checks and no overdrafts.
$0 Monthly Fee
Borrow Exactly What You Need
Boost your budget and build your credit with a credit card, a student loan or both. Our offerings include:
- Visa Credit Cards: Building credit is easier than ever with these student-friendly cards. There’s no annual fee, and the limit can be as low as $1,000.
- Student Loans: Explore affordable loans for undergrads, grad students and families of college students. Or refinance an existing student loan.
Want more information? Talk to one of our experts.