Home Loan Application Information
What You Need to Complete Your Application
Here is a helpful list of information and documents you will need in order to complete your home loan application. By gathering the details ahead of time, you'll make applying for your home loan an easier, more efficient and seamless process from start to finish.
- Your current residence address, or addresses, for the past two years.
- Social Security numbers for all borrowers.
- Your employment history for the past two years, including employers’ names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Income information for all borrowers, including salary, interest/dividends, retirement income and any other regular sources of income.
- The price of the home you are buying, and how much you'd like to borrow.
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase.
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances.
- If you own real estate, we'll need to know the address, current market value, the amount you owe, rental income you receive (if any), and what your monthly payment is.
- Information about your current debts, including the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance you owe and the amount of your monthly payment.
Have questions? Our loan officers will take the time to understand your needs, and will gladly assist you.
Local: 608-232-5000, ext. 2810
Toll Free: 800-533-6773, ext. 2810
Please call M-F 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT
When you're ready, start your application.