Jumbo Home RefinanceApply Now
Your refinance option if your mortgage exceeds $510,400.
- Loan amounts over $510,400, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Choose a fixed or adjustable rate, with fixed-rate loan amounts up to $1 million and adjustable-rate loans up to $800,000 (exceptions available for higher amounts).
- Fixed-rate terms of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate terms of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 1/1, 3/1, 5/1 or 7/1.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
- Lowest closing costs - If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
- $250 closing credit - Get a member bonus when you have a Premium checking account.
Loan features to consider:
- Longer terms have higher rates but lower monthly payments.
- Shorter terms have higher monthly payments, but your rate is lower and you pay less interest over time.
- Your rate stays the same with a fixed-rate home loan, which may make budgeting easier.
- Your initial rate is usually lower with an adjustable-rate home loan but may adjust up or down in the future.
Learn more about home loan refinancing in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
7-Year Jumbo Adjustable Rate
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare products, rates and payments for purchases and refinancing.
- Use Our Calculators
Crunch the numbers for a variety of scenarios, including refinance breakeven.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive promotions for refinancing.
- Continue an Application
Log in to sign documents, upload paperwork and more.