Rapid Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your home loan and pay closing costs of just $149.
- Choose a term of 8, 12, 15 or 30 years.
- Fixed rate for the life of the loan.
- Low closing costs of $149.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
Some reasons you might choose rapid refinance:
- You want to pay off your mortgage and build equity quickly.
- You want to save on closing costs.
- Your current mortgage rate is going to increase.
- You want to cash out your home equity to pay for big expenses.
What's the difference between rapid refinance and traditional refinance?
- Rapid refinance is fixed rate only; traditional has fixed- and adjustable-rate options.
- The rates may be different.
- Rapid refinance has a few additional qualifications (see below).
- Compare more details in our mortgage refinance chart.
There are some requirements to qualify for rapid refinance, including:
- A maximum loan amount of $399,900.
- A maximum loan-to-value (LTV) of 70%. (To calculate your LTV, divide what you owe by what your home is worth.)
- Your property must be owner occupied.
Learn more about home loan refinancing in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare products, rates and payments for purchases and refinancing.
- Use Our Calculators
Crunch the numbers for a variety of scenarios, including refinance breakeven.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive promotions for refinancing.
- Continue an Application
Log in to sign documents, upload paperwork and more.