Graduate Private Student Loans
Get the support you need to expand your horizons and your knowledge. A UW Credit Union Graduate Private Student Loan will provide additional funds to cover school and living expenses.
Graduate - Variable Rate
Graduate - Fixed Rate
About Our Graduate Private Student Loans
Limits and Key Eligibility Requirements
- Borrow up to $20,000 per school year; $75,000 lifetime limit
- $1,000 minimum loan amount
- Attend any UW campus, 4-year, public or private, non-profit school located in the U.S. View a list of eligible schools
- Annual income of $10,000, and sufficient income to cover payments
- You may need a cosigner if you don’t meet income and credit history requirements
- To apply, you must be a UW Credit Union member. Not a member? Start your loan application, and then sign up for membership. Joining is easy!
Benefits and Features
- Repayment term of 15 years
- No fees or prepayment penalty
- Get a 0.25% interest rate reduction with automatic payments1
- Cosigner release option after the first 36 consecutive, on-time payments2
- Convenient access to student loan experts to help you through the process
Applying for a Graduate Private Student Loan
Our online application process is straightforward. You’ll need the following to get started:
- Employment Information – your annual salary and employer’s name, address and phone number
- Identification & Contact Information – your Social Security number, driver’s license number, address information, phone number and email
- Cosigner’s Information – if applicable, you’ll need to include your cosigner’s name and email
Got questions? Talk to an expert at 800-533-6773, ext. 2950. We’re here for you.