Refinance Student LoansApply Now
Save thousands and pay off your student loans faster.
Refinancing lets you trade in your high-rate student debt for one low-rate loan with a single monthly payment to save money every month and simplify your finances.
- Refinance federal loans, parent PLUS loans, private student loans, and more. Keep in mind federal loan benefits may change by refinancing.
- Minimum amount to refinance is $5,000. Refinance one loan or multiple loans.
- Choose a fixed or variable rate and a term of 5, 7, 10 or 15 years.
- Take an additional 0.25% off your rate with automatic payments.1
- Option to request interest-only payments for up to 6 months.2
- No hidden fees, no annual fees, no prepayment penalties.
- Easy refinance process - see what to expect.
Reasons to refinance may include:
- You want a lower interest rate.
- You want to lower your monthly payment with a longer term.
- You want to pay off your loans sooner with a shorter term.
- You want to consolidate multiple loans into one payment.
Loan features to consider:
- A fixed rate ensures your rate stays the same and you have steady payments.
- A variable (or adjustable) rate offers a lower initial rate that may go up or down in the future.
- Loan payments cannot be deferred if you return to school.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Refinance - Variable Rate
Refinance - Fixed Rate
Take an additional 0.25% off your rate with automatic payments!1
Easy Refinance Process
Our online application process is simple. See how it works and what to expect when you refinance your student loans.
Finance Your Education
Planning for a degree? Explore our private student loan options to help finance your studies and reach your goals.