Undergraduate Student LoansApply Now
Take Advantage of great rates, no fees, 15-year repayment terms and caring support.
Write the next exciting chapter in your life. A UW Credit Union Undergraduate Private Student Loan can give you the additional funds you need to get your degree.
Plus, save 0.25% in interest with auto-pay!1
Explore the Details
- Borrow up to $15,000 per school year; $50,000 lifetime limit
- Minimum loan amount of $1,000
- Attend any UW campus, Madison College or 4-year, public or private, non-profit school in the U.S. View a list of eligible schools here.
- $10,000 in annual income and sufficient income to support payments
- If you don’t meet income and credit history requirements, you may need a cosigner
- You must be a UW Credit Union member to apply. Not a member? Start your loan application first, and then sign up to become a member. Joining is easy!
Benefits and Features
- 15-year repayment term
- No fees or prepayment penalty
- 0.25% interest rate reduction with automatic payments1
- Cosigner release option after the first 36 consecutive, on-time payments2
- Access to student loan experts to help you through the process
Applying for an Undergraduate Private Student Loan
Our online application process is straightforward. Find out what information is needed to complete the loan process & timing.
Have Questions or Need Help?