Undergraduate Student LoansApply Now
Get affordable financing to help pay for college with a private student loan.
- Borrow up to $15,000 per school year for a lifetime maximum of $50,000.
- Choose a fixed rate to keep your rate the same or a variable rate to get a lower initial rate.
- Get a 0.25% rate reduction when you sign up for automatic payments.1
- No hidden fees, no annual fees and no prepayment penalties.
Repay your way:
- Defer payments for up to 5 years, as long as you are enrolled in school at least half-time.
- Enjoy a 6-month grace period after graduating or dropping below half-time status before repayments begin.
- Option to make interest-only payments during the first 2 years of repayment.
- Take up to 15 years to repay.
Do you need a cosigner?
If you're just starting out and have limited income or credit history, you may need a trusted friend or family member to cosign for your student loan. A cosigner guarantees they will pay back your loan if you cannot do so. We will tell you during the application process if you need a cosigner. A cosigner release is available upon request after you've made 36 consecutive, on-time payments.2
Learn more about student loans and refinancing in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Understand the Process
Our online application process is straightforward. Find out what information is needed to complete the loan process and timing.
View Eligible Schools
Attend any 4-year public or private non-profit college in the U.S., including UW System schools and Madison College.
Refinance Your Loans
Already have student loans? Learn about refinancing to help you save money, simplify your budget and pay off your loans faster.