Carvana & UW Credit Union
UW Credit Union and Carvana are partnering together to make purchasing your next vehicle easier and more convenient for you.
Buy Online. Get it Delivered.
When you shop online with Carvana, you can:
- Enjoy a completely seamless online buying process from start to finish.
- Browse an extensive inventory of high-quality, preowned vehicles 24/7.
- Secure your financing through UW Credit Union right on the Carvana website.
- Have your vehicle delivered directly to your doorstep or to a Carvana vending machine near you.
- Test own it for a week and return it if you don’t love it with Carvana’s 7-Day Return Policy.
- Sell or trade your current vehicle to make room for your new one.
How Does it Work
Once you’ve found your vehicle searching the Carvana inventory, now what?
- Take a Virtual Tour – explore the interior, exterior using robust 360-degree technology highlighting all the key features and any imperfections. You can also review all the vehicle specific details and specs.
- Make Your Purchase – sign in and secure your financing through UW Credit Union. If you have a trade-in, by adding some information, Carvana will give you a value for your current vehicle in two minutes.
- Get Your New Vehicle – Schedule your delivery (right to your driveway) or pick up your new car at a vending machine near you.
Find answers to common questions.
What kind of cars does Carvana sell and where does Carvana’s inventory come from?
On Carvana’s website, you’ll find over 15,000 high-quality used vehicles of various make, model, and trim combinations. Carvana does not sell cars that have been in a reported accident, have frame or structural damage, or have any sign of collision or metal work. All vehicles have gone through a rigorous 150-point “Carvana Certified” inspection process and meet our strict condition standards.
Carvana gets our inventory from numerous sources, including wholesale auction and directly from consumers.
Does Carvana accept trade-ins? How can members receive trade appraisals?
Yes.Carvana’s instant trade-in appraisals are completed online and Carvana picks up as soon as the next day.Carvana’s offer is valid whether a you want to apply your trade-in value to a new purchase or just get rid of your old car.Importantly, Carvana’s offer also isn’t binding.You can use the trade tool to understand what your vehicle is worth no matter who you end up selling it to.
Can I get preapproved for an auto loan before considering a purchase from Carvana?
Yes, you can complete your preapproval in branch or online before you research your next vehicle.
Can the member test drive a Carvana vehicle?
Carvana offers a 7-day, 400 mile test-own. During those 7 days, drive the car and even take it to a mechanic for an inspection during that time. If for any reason you would like to return the vehicle during that 7-day period, Carvana will arrange a time to retrieve the car and refund payment in full.
Will Carvana be responsible for the taxing and titling?
Yes. All taxing and titling will be completed by Carvana and is available in any state.
Do Carvana vehicles come with a warranty?
Yes. Every vehicle comes Carvana Certified with a 100 day/4,189 mile “Worry Free Guarantee.”
Can I see the car before I purchase it?
By eliminating expensive showrooms, Carvana is able to price their vehicles significantly under Kelley Blue Book value. Vehicles are displayed with full 360-degree views, imperfections are called out, and all features are listed. Once the vehicle is delivered, Carvana offers a 7-day money back guarantee as well as a 100-day warranty.