Refinance Your Auto Loan
36-Mo. Term | Used Vehicle2
Save on Your Vehicle Loan
It’s always a good idea to review your finances and look for ways to get ahead. Just like refinancing a home loan, did you know that you can save every month by refinancing your auto loan? In fact, it’s a great time to do just that with help from UW Credit Union.
There are many benefits to refinancing your vehicle.
- Most people save an average of $1,138 over the lives of their loans.2
- Choose from a variety of terms to fit your situation.
- Refinance your auto, motorcycle, boat or RV loan!
Are you Eligible to Become a Member?
Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your job, location, school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Wisconsin residents who are currently enrolled, have graduated from, or have previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz Health Insurance, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible for membership, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.