Reduced Rates and No Closing Costs through September 30
Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity to pay for expenses like home renovations. Now through September 30th, take advantage of our special offer.
Intro - 12 Months Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Variable Rate After Intro Period1
Home Equity Lines & Loans
Put the finishing touches on your remodel with help from our home equity discounts. Or, get ahead with your finances by consolidating debt. You can even purchase a new vehicle or take a vacation. The possibilities are endless!
Enjoy reduced rates and no closing costs* through September 30 when you:
- Open a new home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- Convert HELOC variable balances to a fixed-rate segment loan2
- Open a new home equity fixed-rate loan
Are you Eligible to Become a Member?
Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your location, your job, your school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Any Wisconsin resident who is currently enrolled, graduated from, or has previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the statewide University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible to be a member, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.