Home Loans that Fit Your Life
Backyard barbeques. Time spent with family and friends. Even spontaneous jam sessions. You will make a lot of memories in your new home. Let us help you finance it. We offer:
- Up to $1,000 off closing costs for first-time buyers*
- Monthly, free home buyer seminars
- A variety of loans to choose from
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages
- Loans in excess of $453,150
- Construction loans
- Government loans with low down payment options
- Low closing costs
- Expert advice and support from our loan officers
Getting Started is Easy
If you are interested in purchasing a home, we can help you get preapproved. This will help you determine what you are comfortable paying before you start looking at houses. Start online on our website, or talk to a mortgage loan officer. You can also call our mortgage department at 800-533-6773, ext. 2810.
We’re a top Wisconsin lender1 with nearly 50 years of experience serving the communities’ home loan needs. Contact us today and start making memories in your new home.
Are you Eligible to Become a Member?
Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your location, your job, your school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Any Wisconsin resident who is currently enrolled, graduated from, or has previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the statewide University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz Health Insurance, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible to be a member, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, and grandchildren, brothers, sisters, and adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.