Open an IRA
Special IRA Rates
Plan for your retirement – or your child's or grandchild's education – with an IRA. Our special rates make this a great time to get started. You can even use your tax return to open your IRA.
15 mo. IRA
39 mo. IRA
Already have an IRA? To renew your IRA, give us a call, stop by a branch or send us a Secure Message in Web Branch.
Which IRA is right for you?
Save for your retirement, and your contributions may be tax deductible.
- Contributions may be tax deductible
- Dividends grow tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Funds may be used to purchase a first home, up to a $10,000 lifetime maximum
- Funds may be used to pay for qualifying education expenses
Save for your retirement by sheltering your earnings from income tax.
- Withdrawals and earnings are tax-free if the account has been open 5+ years and are used for qualified expenses
- No requirement to withdraw at any age
- Contributions can be made at any age**
- Funds can be used to purchase a first home, up to a $10,000 lifetime maximum
Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
Save for a child’s or grandchild’s education.
- All withdrawals, including earnings, are tax-free for qualified education expenses
- Funds can be rolled over to another family members CESA
- Contributions to CESAs are allowed regardless of Traditional or Roth IRA participation
Save Smarter with These Tips
Looking for more ways to prepare your savings for the future? You may be interested in these articles: