Invest with Personal Portfolio
Investing doesn’t have to be overly complicated or require a lot of money upfront. Learn more and find out how Personal Portfolio can help you reach your goals:
Types of Investment Accounts:
Our investment accounts are designed to assist you in reaching your investment goals - from a future home purchase, car or boat, to saving for retirement.
- IRA (Traditional or Roth)
Choose from five strategies based on your threshold for risk, the amount of time you will be invested and how quickly you will use the funds when needed.
- Conservative Portfolio
- Moderate Conservative Portfolio
- Moderate Portfolio
- Moderate Aggressive Portfolio
- Aggressive Portoflio
How It Works
- Open a UW Credit Union checking account if you don’t already have one.
- Log in to Personal Portfolio and set up your account.
Take advantage of our special offer: no fees for the first 6 months.*
- Answer questions about your goals and risk tolerance level.
- The system suggests investment strategies. You can choose the suggested strategy or pick a different strategy.
Whether you are saving for a child’s education or kick-starting your retirement, Personal Portfolio can help.
Why Personal Portfolio?
Get started with as little as $1,0001and enjoy the ease of professionally managed model allocations that are periodically rebalanced for you with no transaction fees.2
Just log in to Web Branch to get started. Answer a few questions about yourself and your investment goals, and Personal Portfolio will suggest an investment strategy. You can even schedule automatic deposits to help your portfolio grow over time.
Save for financial goals such as buying your first home, starting a business or planning for retirement. Compared to other traditional savings products, Personal Portfolio's investment strategies may help you achieve higher returns to increase your savings and build your wealth.3