We make it easy to move your money whenever and however works best for you. With Web Branch and our Mobile App, you’re in control.
Easily transfer money between your UW Credit Union accounts. Account-to-account transfers post immediately, and UW Credit Union does not charge any fees to transfer your money between your UWCU accounts.
Log in to Web Branch and select Transfers from the Transfers & Payments tab to get started.
Send Money with Zelle®
UW Credit Union has partnered with Zelle to provide a fast, safe and easy way to send money to almost anyone you know and trust with a bank account in the United States. You can also request and receive money with Zelle.
UW Credit Union does not charge any fees to use Zelle.¹
- Fast - Send and receive money in a matter of minutes.²
- Safe - Send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
- Easy - Access Zelle anytime in Web Branch or our Mobile App.
Remember, using Zelle is like using cash. Only send money to people you know and trust. Once money is sent, it's gone.
To get started, log in to Web Branch or our Mobile App and select Send Money with Zelle®.
Move money electronically between your UW Credit Union account and accounts you hold at other financial institutions.
External transfers are convenient and secure. Set up recurring transfers or make a one-time transfer.
- Outgoing transfers - Transfer funds from your UWCU account to another financial institution for a small fee.
- Incoming transfers - Transfer funds from another financial institution to your UWCU account for free.
Most transfers occur in four days or less. If your transfer is urgent, there's also an option to expedite it for a nominal charge.
To get started, log in to Web Branch and select Transfers & Payments. From the Transfers page, you can add and manage your external accounts.
Domestic & International Wire Transfers
Move money almost anywhere in the world. Wire transfers are safe and convenient.
- Incoming wire transfers - Receive money into your UWCU account.
- Outgoing domestic wire transfers - Send money within the United States. Transfers usually occur within 24 hours.
- Outgoing international wire transfers - Send money to foreign bank accounts. Transfers typically reach their destination within seven business days.
UW Credit Union charges a small fee for incoming and outgoing wire transfers, not including any fees from other financial institutions involved.
To get started, log in to Web Branch and select Transfers & Payments, then Wire Transfers.