Loans » Home Loans » Home Loan Choices
Get a Home Loan that Suits You
We have a loan program to fit your situation. Besides conventional fixed- and adjustable-rate financing, we have a variety of loan programs including FHA loans, which require lower down payments.
This is a good option if you plan to stay in your home for a long time or if you prefer knowing that your rate and payment will not change. Choose a longer term to keep your payment low or a shorter term to save money over time.
This loan is ideal for someone who needs a larger loan amount and lower rate since it has lower payments initially. Consider an ARM if you plan to move in a few years, expect to earn a higher income or would consider refinancing.
- You may have the option to convert an ARM to a fixed term for a minimal fee (costs less than refinancing).
- Adjustable rates are guaranteed not to increase more than 2% yearly, or 6% over the life of the loan.
Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
These affordable loans make homeownership easy.
- 3.5% down payment on purchases
- Flexible credit requirements
- No income limits
- Maximum loan amount varies by county
Federal Veteran's Affairs (VA) Loans
Receive 100% financing and an affordable rate for service in the U.S. military.
- Available to veterans, active duty personnel, reservists/National Guard members and some surviving spouses
- 30 & 15-year fixed-rate financing
- No PMI requirements
- VA funding fee applies, but it can be rolled into the loan
- 100% financing dependent upon Certificate of Eligibility
Learn more »
We offer a variety of Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate mortgages for loan amounts in excess of $417,000.
« Back to Home Loans Homepage