Who Can Join?
Becoming a member is easy and open to a wide range of people based on where you live, where you work, where you are currently enrolled in college and alumni too. Discover all the ways you can be eligible for membership below.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the statewide University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses:
Barron County (Rice Lake)
Fond du Lac
Fox Valley (Menasha)
Marathon County (Wausau)
Richland (Richland Center)
Rock County (Janesville)
Washington County (West Bend)
- Any Wisconsin resident who is currently enrolled or has attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), and Unity Health Insurance.
- Students, faculty, staff and alumni of Madison College (all locations).
- Students, faculty, staff and alumni of Edgewood College.
- Current and former employees of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Immediate family of any person eligible to be a member, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, and grandchildren, brothers, sisters, and adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.