Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your location, your job, your school, and even your family members. Discover all the ways you can be eligible for membership.
If you answer "yes" to any of these 5 questions, you can become a member of UW Credit Union:
What you’ll need to join:
- Social Security Number (U.S. citizens)
- Current Physical and Mailing Addresses (previous address if at current address for less than 6 months)
- Class A identification, such as a Driver's License, U.S. State ID, Resident Alient ID Card (Green Card), Passport, U.S. Military ID, or Matricula Consular ID
- Credit card or account and routing number from your previous financial institution to fund your accounts
- Phone Number & Email Address
Joining is easy. Complete your application online in about 15 minutes or visit any of our branch locations.