Fixed-Rate MortgagesApply Now
Lock in your rate and monthly payment for the life of your loan.
A fixed-rate mortgage has a rate and payment (principal and interest) that stay the same for your entire loan term. For today's rates and payments, get a rate quote.
- As low as 3% down payment options available.
- Choose a term of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Lowest closing costs - If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
- $250 closing credit - Save on closing costs with Premium Checking.
- First-time homebuyer special offer! Get up to $1,000 off closing costs.
Fixed-rate home loans are often a good choice when:
- You want to stay in your home for many years.
- You think rates may go up in the future and want to lock a low rate now.
- You prefer steady monthly payments for your budget.
Different terms offer different benefits:
- Longer terms have higher rates but lower monthly payments.
- Shorter terms have higher monthly payments, but your rate is lower and you pay less interest over time.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Already a Homeowner?
15-Year Fixed Rate Purchase
30-Year Fixed Rate Purchase
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare products, rates and payments for your home loan.
- Attend a Seminar
Everyone is welcome to join our free first-time homebuyer seminars.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive homebuyer promotions.
- Continue an Application
Log in to sign documents, upload paperwork and more.
Try Our Calculators
Fast Online Preapprovals
Apply online to get preapproved. It’s the quickest way to start your homebuying journey.
$250 Member Bonus
Get a $250 closing cost credit with our Premium Checking. It’s easy to make the switch!