WHEDA LoansApply Now
Save with special financing programs especially for Wisconsin residents.
- UWCU partners with WHEDA (Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority) to offer their affordable home financing programs: Conventional Mortgage, First-Time Home Buyer, and Tax Advantage.
- 30-year fixed-rate home loans, with options available with and without Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Available for primary residences - both single family homes and 2- to 4-unit homes.
- Opportunities for down payment assistance, renovation financing, up to 100% financing, and more.
- Income and purchase price limits may apply, as well as some geographic restrictions.
- Explore WHEDA's website for complete program details.
Reasons to choose a WHEDA loan include:
- You have a lower income and want to live in a home you own in Wisconsin.
- You don't have enough saved for a large down payment.
- You are a first-time homebuyer.
- You want a fixed monthly payment.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Already a Homeowner?
30-Year Fixed Rate
30-Year Fixed Rate First-Time Homebuyer
Try Our Calculators
Apply online to get preapproved for your home loan. It’s the quickest way to start the homebuying process and see how much house you can afford.
The Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin’s top lenders, we’re here to make the process easy and stress free. Benefit from honest help, quick decisions and on-time closings.