Fixed-Rate Personal LoanGet Started
Get money for a variety of needs and enjoy fixed monthly payments.
Take control of your finances with an affordable fixed-rate personal loan. Choose the amount and term that best fit your needs.
Borrow from $500 to $40,000. Plus, benefit from:
- Competitive low rates
- Term of 36, 48, 60 or 72 months
- Fixed rate for steady repayments
- No prepayment penalties
- No annual fees
- No origination fees
- Optional Payment Protection
Easily apply online for the amount you want. Current UWCU members get a custom rate quote in less than a minute when you apply!
Find Your Rate and Apply—It's Easy!
Find Your Rate
Click Get Started to get your personal loan rate. Don't worry—this won't affect your credit score.
Pick Your Loan
Review your options and select the loan that's right for you.
Submit your application and get approved within 1 business day!
Have questions or need more help?
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Call
Complete this quick form with your contact information and questions and we'll call you back within 1 business day.
>>Request a Call
How Personal Loans Work
Personal loans are unsecured loans, which means you don’t need to pledge any collateral to receive funds. They are simple to apply for and may be used for a range of purposes.
After you are approved for a personal loan, you receive the money in one lump sum, which you then pay back in installments.
UW Credit Union personal loans feature:
- Low Rates - Typically, personal loans have lower rates than credit cards, making them a popular option for anyone looking to consolidate high-rate debt.
- Fixed Terms - Your loan’s rate, term and amount of money are all fixed. Rest easy knowing your payments will stay the same and your rate won’t go up.
- No Hidden Fees - We provide clear terms and zero surprise fees. You can feel confident that you are getting the right loan for your budget and needs.
Ways to Use a Personal Loan
Personal loans can be used for a wide variety of needs, including:
- Debt consolidation
- Home improvements
- Medical bills
- Moving expenses
- Vehicle purchase or repair
- Adoption expenses
- Fertility treatment
- Wedding costs
- Vacation or travel
- Emergency expenses
- Other large purchases