Jumbo ARM LoansGet Preapproved
Larger loan amounts for dream homes.
- Jumbo loans offer financing options above $766,550, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Loan amounts go up to $2,299,680.
- All jumbo loans are adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), which feature a rate that may change every 6 months after a fixed term.
- Get a loan term of 30 years with ARM options of 3 yr/6 mo, 5 yr/6 mo and 7 yr/6 mo.
- Adjustable rates may go up or down depending on the market.
- Rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 2% with each adjustment.
- Lifetime rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 5% total over the life of the loan for 5 yr/6 mo and 7 yr/6 mo ARMs, or 6% for 3 yr/6 mo ARMs.
To compare jumbo loan terms, rates and payments, get a rate quote.
Jumbo 7 yr/6 mo Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
Ask about our extended rate locks! Now available.
Save on Closing Costs
Take up to $1,250 off1,2 yours just by choosing us!
What Do the Numbers Mean?
ARMs are described with figures such as 3 yr/6 mo.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may be adjusted after the initial term.
For example, a 5 yr/6 mo ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After the five years are over, the rate may adjust once every six months for the remainder of the loan.
Get in Touch
We want you to feel at home with your home loan. That's why our local experts are always ready to answer your questions, understand your goals and help you take a smart step forward.
Learn more about home loans and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process
Use these free calculators to help you understand your personal situation and explore your options.