Jumbo Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance a larger mortgage to save big.
- A jumbo loan is your refinance option if your home loan exceeds $726,200, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Loan amounts go up to $2,178,600.
- All jumbo loans are adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), which feature a rate that may change semi-annually after a fixed term.
- Choose a term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 3 yr/6 mo, 5 yr/6 mo or 7 yr/6 mo.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
Want to compare terms, rates and payments? Use our interactive, no-obligation rate quote tool to estimate your loan.
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 3 yr/6 mo.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term. For example, a 5 yr/ 6 mo ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust every six months for the remainder of the loan.
Jumbo 7 yr/6 mo Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
Get Started Today
Have questions or need more help?
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Call
Connect with a Mortgage Loan Officer
Learn more about home loan refinancing and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process