Jumbo Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance a larger mortgage to save big.
- A jumbo loan is your refinance option if your home loan exceeds $726,200, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Loan amounts go up to $1,644,750.
- All jumbo loans are adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), which feature a rate that may change semi-annually after a fixed term.
- Choose a term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 3 yr/6 mo, 5 yr/6 mo or 7 yr/6 mo.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
Want to compare terms, rates and payments? Use our interactive, no-obligation rate quote tool to estimate your loan.
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 3 yr/6 mo.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term. For example, a 5 yr/ 6 mo ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust every six months for the remainder of the loan.
Jumbo 7 yr/6 mo Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
Get Started Today
Have questions or need more help?
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Call
Complete this form with your contact information and get a fast response from one of our experts!
>> Request a Call
Connect with a Mortgage Loan Officer
Our knowledgeable and experienced team of mortgage loan officers is looking forward to working with you.
>> Meet Our Team
Learn more about home loan refinancing and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders3, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.
Use these free calculators to help you understand your personal situation and explore your options.