Credit Card Upgrades
Make sure you have the best card for your unique needs.
Request a Different Card
Whether you want to start earning rewards, earn more rewards, or increase your spending power, our credit card upgrades make it easy to request your preferred UWCU credit card.
Here's how it works:
- Submit your card upgrade request in Web Branch in just a couple of minutes.
- Review your credit card offers, including credit limits and APRs.
- Choose the offer you want.
That's it! Your new card will be mailed to you in 7-10 business days. You can continue to use your old card while you wait for your new card to arrive. Any limit increase will be available to use within one business day.
Important facts about UWCU credit card upgrades:
- You keep your account history. All your information will transfer to your new card, including the length of account history and any outstanding balance.
- There is no impact to your credit. Card upgrade requests do not affect your credit score.
- Your card number will change. Be sure to update your card information for any recurring payments.
You may also have the option to increase your credit limit at the same time you upgrade your card.
Log in to Web Branch to request an upgrade from your existing UWCU credit card to a different card. Select your credit card account, go to the Details tab, and click on "Upgrade or Increase Limit" to get started.