Credit Card Balance Transfers
Transfer high-rate balances to save on interest and pay off your balances faster.
Transfer & Save
Transfer balances from other credit cards to your UWCU credit card and save big.
- 0% APR on transferred balances for 18 months
- Any unpaid balance after 18 months goes back to our standard low rate
- 3% balance transfer fee
- No credit eligibility restrictions
- Unlimited balance transfers
- Transfers can be made anytime
To do a balance transfer, log in to Web Branch and click on Transfers & Payments, then Balance Transfer.
If you don't have a UWCU credit card, apply now. You will be able to do a balance transfer as soon as you are approved for your new card.
Have Questions or Need Help?
How a Balance Transfer Works
A balance transfer moves your existing balance from one credit card to another. Balance transfers are a great way to:
- Reduce your interest rate
- Consolidate debt into one easy payment
- Pay off balances faster
- Potentially save hundreds, even thousands, in interest
Below is an example balance transfer and potential savings.