Savings OverviewOpen Account
Now is the time to plan for your future with savings options from UW Credit Union. Our team is ready to help; get the great service we are known for along with competitive rates, flexible options and guidance every step of the way.
Choose Your Way to Save
Start saving with as little as $5. Open multiple accounts for special goals. Learn More
Money Market Accounts
Earn more with a higher yield account plus easy account access. Learn More
Saving Made Easier
UW Credit Union has a range of accounts and features to help you achieve your savings goals. All accounts come with:
- Competitive dividend rates - Enjoy a high rate of return on all savings options.
- Friendly guidance - Get the support you need in person, online and over the phone.
- Fully insured - Your money is well protected. All accounts are federally insured by the NCUA.
- Anytime access - Check balances, make transfers and more with easy online and mobile banking.
Resources for Saving
What are you saving for?
We want you to be financially happy and healthy—now and for years to come. And strong savings is a big part of that.
Some common reasons to save include:
- Emergency: Keep money set aside to cover unexpected expenses such as car repairs, medical bills or even job loss.
- Retirement: None of us will work forever, and the more you can save now for your golden years, the better off you’ll be.
- Family: Be ready for big moments, whether you’re getting married, expanding your family or sending your teenager off to college.
Whatever your reasons for saving, UW Credit Union can help you work toward your goals.