Online Banking » Money Link
Get Started—Log In »
Want to transfer money to and from your accounts at different financial institutions?
Person-to-Person Transfers Made Easy
Money Link is a free service that allows anyone to transfer money electronically to a UW Credit Union member—from any financial institution in the United States. It's free, easy, convenient and secure.
- Members can transfer money from their UW Credit Union account directly into another member's UW Credit Union account, and the money is immediately available.
- Non-Members can transfer money from any financial institution in the U.S. Funds take about 4 business days to arrive.
- Parents: Make arrangements to send money directly to your student's UW Credit Union account. Use Money Link for a one-time transfer, or set up a recurring transfer—like at the beginning of each semester.
- Students: Invite your parents to send money to your account when you need it—for tuition, books or other expenses.
- Everyone: Set up a Money Link to repay a friend for buying lunch or to pay back money you owe. Use it instead of writing checks.
How do I start using Money Link?
To start using Money Link, UW Credit Union members can log in to Web Branch and visit Money Link in the Transfers & Payments section.