Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Employees Help Raise Nearly Half a Million Dollars to Benefit Branch Communities
The annual employee giving campaign generated a combined $450,000 – a 24% jump in donations over last year.
A Word from Paul Kundert, CEO
UW Credit Union is committing $1 million to the Dane Workforce Housing Fund, a project that will create new, affordable housing opportunities for Dane County residents.
A Word from Anne Norman, Chief Marketing Officer
UW Credit Union awards $7,500 grants to two Madison-based organizations to benefit communities of color
UW Credit Union to Cover its Members' EatStreet Delivery Fees Through 2020
First-of-its-kind partnership to benefit more than 270,000 UW Credit Union Members
UW Credit Union's Foundation Wage Increased to $16/Hour
The Foundation Wage supports UWCU's core values of respecting and investing in its employees through a sustainable income.
Recent Branch Vandalism
The UW Credit Union branches located at 44 E. Mifflin St. (Capitol Square) and 662 State Street are temporarily closed for repair.
Annual Member Meeting
UW Credit Union’s 88th annual membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Learn more about our evolving pandemic response efforts.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 270,000 members and over 700 employees
- $3.3 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 28 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College campuses
- Consumer oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer