Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Announces May 5 Grand Opening Date for New Franklin Branch
Franklin is one of four new locations planned for the Milwaukee area, and recruitment efforts are underway.
University of Wisconsin-Madison Extends its Longstanding Campus Banking Relationship with UW Credit Union
UW Credit Union has maintained its "preferred financial partner" status since 2009.
UW Credit Union Invests $1.5 Million in Madison and Milwaukee to Address Racial Equity
In partnership with United Way, the Fund will address barriers to economic mobility and educational opportunities for people of color.
Putting Employees First: What it Means to Be Recognized as a Top Workplace
A word from Pam Peterson, UWCU SVP & Chief HR Officer.
Our Shred-It Event is Back!
Bring your confidential documents to UW Credit Union for safe and secure disposal.
UWCU Accepting Applications to Join Board of Directors
Three directors will be elected by the membership in April 2021.
UW Credit Union's Foundation Wage Increased to $16/Hour
The Foundation Wage supports UWCU's core values of respecting and investing in its employees through a sustainable income.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 290,000 members and over 700 employees
- Over $4 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 28 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College campuses
- Consumer oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer