Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union to Cover its Members' EatStreet Delivery Fees Through 2020
First-of-its-kind partnership to benefit more than 270,000 UW Credit Union Members
UW Credit Union Awards $30,000 to 10 Student Members Through Community Values Scholarship Program
Credit union doubles investment amid economic uncertainty
UW Credit Union and Brand Ambassador Jonathan Taylor Generate $10,000 for United Way
“Jump Around” Giveback Campaign bolsters long-term COVID-19 recovery plans in Madison and Milwaukee.
Recent Branch Vandalism
The UW Credit Union branches located at 44 E. Mifflin St. (Capitol Square) and 662 State Street are temporarily closed for repair.
Annual Member Meeting
UW Credit Union’s 88th annual membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Winter 2020 Newsletter
Find out how you can get involved with your UW Credit Union by serving on the Board of Directors.
Learn more about our evolving pandemic response efforts.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 270,000 members and over 700 employees
- $3.3 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 28 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College campuses
- Consumer oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer