Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Distributes More Than $130,000 in Scholarships to UW System Students
Funds stem from campus endowment contributions and annual Community Values Scholarship.
UW Credit Union to Open Its 30th Branch on June 21 in Bay View
New downtown location supports self-service trend, community celebration scheduled for July.
Advancing the Black Community, in Madison and Beyond
A word from Paul Kundert, president and CEO of UW Credit Union.
UW Credit Union Grows to $5 Billion in Assets
Accelerated growth fueled by mortgage lending and new checking accounts.
Were You Affected by Hurricane Ian?
UW Credit Union offered solutions to support members impacted by the hurricane.
UWCU Pledges to Increase Diverse Hiring
The move reinforces our commitment to the Milwaukee region and beyond.
We're Retiring Security Phrases for Email and Texts
New technology has eliminated the need for them.
Info: Student Loan Forgiveness and Payment Pause
In light of President Biden's announcement regarding student loan forgiveness, UW Credit Union clarifies which loans qualify.
Groundbreaking Begins Journey to New Campus
New administrative campus will be complete by early 2024.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
- UW Credit Union Works for Members and Communities
- UW Credit Union CEO Talks Cutting Overdraft Fees and Equitable Banking
- The Result of a 10-Year Approach
- UW Credit Union: A Community-Focused Institution That Helps Members Build Credit and Reach Financial Goals
- UW Credit Union is cutting overdraft fees in an effort to make banking more equitable
- UW Credit Union awards $1.5 million in racial equity program grants
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 315,000 members and over 900 employees
- Over $5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 29 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer