Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
Juneteenth: Becoming a Better Ally
A word from Sheila Milton, Vice President of Diversity Equity, and Inclusion.
Nearly $1.5 million in Program Grants Distributed on Behalf of the UW Credit Union Fund for Racial Equity
Grants target financial stability and the education achievement gap for BIPOC community members.
Pride and Progress: Tackling Prejudice with New, Pride- and Unity-Themed Debit Cards
David Mickelson, VP Member Service Operations and Card Programs, explains the process behind UWCU’s new pride-and unity-themed debit cards.
Changes to Membership and Account Agreement
We are implementing arbitration as the method of resolving legal disputes.
2021 Annual Membership Meeting Taking Place May 25
Attend to learn more about the state of UW Credit Union, future plans and more.
Our Shred-It Event is Back!
Bring your confidential documents to UW Credit Union for safe and secure disposal.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 290,000 members and over 800 employees
- Over $4.5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 29 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer