Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Distributes More Than $130,000 in Scholarships to UW System Students
Funds stem from campus endowment contributions and annual Community Values Scholarship.
UW Credit Union to Open Its 30th Branch on June 21 in Bay View
New downtown location supports self-service trend, community celebration scheduled for July.
Advancing the Black Community, in Madison and Beyond
A word from Paul Kundert, president and CEO of UW Credit Union.
UW Credit Union Grows to $5 Billion in Assets
Accelerated growth fueled by mortgage lending and new checking accounts.
UW Credit Union Honored With 2021 Governor's Financial Literacy Award
The credit union is among just six Wisconsin-based organizations recognized.
Groundbreaking Begins Journey to New Campus
New administrative campus will be complete by early 2024
Shred-It Spring 2022 Dates
Bring your confidential documents to UW Credit Union for safe and secure disposal.
UW Credit Union Expands Lending Services to MN, IL
Mortgages, home equity lines of credit and Rapid Refi are now available via UW Credit Union to Minnesota and Illinois residents.
UW Credit Union Donates $10,000 to Help People of Ukraine
The Ukrainian Credit Union Displacement Fund will support immediate humanitarian needs and credit union recovery efforts.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
- The Result of a 10-Year Approach
- UW Credit Union: A Community-Focused Institution That Helps Members Build Credit and Reach Financial Goals
- UW Credit Union is cutting overdraft fees in an effort to make banking more equitable
- UW Credit Union awards $1.5 million in racial equity program grants
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 315,000 members and over 850 employees
- Over $5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 29 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer