Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
Latest Press Releases
UW Credit Union and Brand Ambassador Jonathan Taylor Generate $10,000 for United Way
Peterson Named Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
UW Credit Union and Jonathan Taylor Launch Community Giveback Campaign
UW Credit Union Donates $150,000 to United Way’s Community Relief Efforts
Articles & Announcements
State Street Branch Vandalism
The UW Credit Union branch located at 662 State Street and the ATM located at the State Street Peace Park are among several local businesses that were vandalized in the early hours of June 2, 2020.
UW Credit Union Awards $20,000 Grant to The Foundation for Black Women’s Wellness
The grant will support the Foundation's COVID-19 Relief Fund.
UW Credit Union Funds $2,000,000 in Emergency Loans
An update on how UW Credit Union’s COVID-19 response has bolstered Wisconsin families.
The World Changed in an Instant
The credit union movement has risen to the challenge of serving their members through this pandemic.
Learn more about our evolving pandemic response efforts.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 270,000 members and over 700 employees
- $3.3 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 28 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College campuses
- Consumer oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer