Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Awards $30,000 to 10 Wisconsin Students Through its Community Values Scholarship
Credit union rewards students’ campus and community impact
UW Credit Union Reduces All Overdraft Fees to $5
New, simplified policy aims to create more equitable banking while supporting the financially vulnerable.
The Real Cost of Overdraft Fees: Leading the Shift to Sustainable Banking
A word from Paul Kundert, UW Credit Union CEO and President.
Changes to Membership and Account Agreement
We are implementing arbitration as the method of resolving legal disputes.
2021 Annual Membership Meeting Taking Place May 25
Attend to learn more about the state of UW Credit Union, future plans and more.
Our Shred-It Event is Back!
Bring your confidential documents to UW Credit Union for safe and secure disposal.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
- UW Credit Union: A Community-Focused Institution That Helps Members Build Credit and Reach Financial Goals
- UW Credit Union is cutting overdraft fees in an effort to make banking more equitable
- UW Credit Union awards $1.5 million in racial equity program grants
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 290,000 members and over 800 employees
- Over $4.5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 29 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer