Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union’s Commitment to Hispanic/Latinx and Immigrant Communities Earns National Recognition
The credit union is now the largest credit union in Wisconsin with “Juntos Avanzamos” designation.
UW Credit Union Presents "Friday Night Lights" in Partnership with Light the Hoan
The animated community light show kicks off this Friday and runs through 2023.
UW Credit Union Awards $30,000 to UW System Students
2023 marks the 10-year anniversary of the credit union’s Community Values Scholarship.
UW Credit Union Opens New Oak Creek Branch
The community is invited to celebrate at an upcoming "Aloha Friday" event.
UW Credit Union to Open New Branch in Elm Grove
Latest branch marks the credit union’s tenth Milwaukee-area location.
When Debit or Credit Card Fraud Occurs, Know What to Do
Tips on how to respond.
UW Credit Union Announces Second Quarter 2023 Financial Performance
“We continue to welcome new members organically,” said President and CEO Paul Kundert.
UW Credit Union Recognized as 2023 Community Partner of the Year by Fathers Making Progress
Our commitment to community and improving financial well-being continues to guide our partnerships.
UWCU Offices Closed June 19 in Celebration of Juneteenth
Flag-raising to help commemorate this historic milestone.
Introducing Our Pollinator Garden
Our Northport branch is developing a habitat for important creatures.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
- UW Credit Union CEO Talks Cutting Overdraft Fees and Equitable Banking
- The Result of a 10-Year Approach
- UW Credit Union: A Community-Focused Institution That Helps Members Build Credit and Reach Financial Goals
- UW Credit Union is cutting overdraft fees in an effort to make banking more equitable
- Notable BIPOC Executives: Fe Cooper
- UW Credit Union Gamifies Branch Staff
UW Credit Union Facts
- Nearly 333,000 members and over 900 employees
- Over $5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 32 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer