Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Awards $30,000 to 10 Student Members Through Community Values Scholarship Program
Credit union doubles investment amid economic uncertainty
UW Credit Union and Brand Ambassador Jonathan Taylor Generate $10,000 for United Way
“Jump Around” Giveback Campaign bolsters long-term COVID-19 recovery plans in Madison and Milwaukee.
UW Credit Union Awards $20,000 Grant to The Foundation for Black Women’s Wellness
The grant will support the Foundation's COVID-19 Relief Fund.
State Street Branch Vandalism
The UW Credit Union branch located at 662 State Street and the ATM located at the State Street Peace Park are among several local businesses that were vandalized in the early hours of June 2, 2020.
Annual Member Meeting
UW Credit Union’s 88th annual membership meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Winter 2020 Newsletter
Find out how you can get involved with your UW Credit Union by serving on the Board of Directors.
Learn more about our evolving pandemic response efforts.
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 270,000 members and over 700 employees
- $3.3 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 28 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College campuses
- Consumer oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer