Browse the latest press releases and news articles from UW Credit Union. Stay up to date on company updates and announcements.
UW Credit Union Increases its Foundation Wage to $17
Hourly spike reflects the local lender’s commitment to paying a competitive, livable wage.
UW Credit Union Named the Presenting Sponsor of Milwaukee Brewers Baseball
Presenting sponsorship significantly expands the credit union's fan initiatives and charitable contributions.
Leana Nakielski Joins UW Credit Union Board of Directors
The American Family Insurance executive brings a wealth of experience in business development, community relations and social impact to UW Credit Union.
UW Credit Union's Clear Account Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account
Clear Account meets over 25 features for safe and affordable consumer transaction accounts.
Increased Premium Offered to Spanish-Speaking Employees
To better serve our diverse body of members, UW Credit Union is enhancing its pay premiums for bilingual (English/Spanish) employees.
On Our 90th Anniversary, Get to Know the Stories Behind the Signatures
A word from Paul Kundert, UW Credit Union President and CEO.
Changes to Membership and Account Agreement
We are implementing arbitration as the method of resolving legal disputes.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn more about how we put our values to work for all.
- The Result of a 10-Year Approach
- UW Credit Union: A Community-Focused Institution That Helps Members Build Credit and Reach Financial Goals
- UW Credit Union is cutting overdraft fees in an effort to make banking more equitable
- UW Credit Union awards $1.5 million in racial equity program grants
UW Credit Union Facts
- More than 300,000 members and over 800 employees
- Over $4.5 billion in assets
- Federally insured by NCUA
- 29 branch locations serving Madison, Milwaukee, Whitewater, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse and Stevens Point
- Campus branch locations on UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, UW Oshkosh, UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay, UW-La Crosse and Madison College
- Consumer-oriented financial services cooperative, governed by member-elected board
Chief Marketing Officer