Rapid Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your home loan and pay closing costs as low as $149.
- Choose a term of 8, 12, 15 or 30 years.
- Fixed rate for the life of the loan.
- Closing costs as low as $1491.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
What's the difference between rapid refinance and traditional refinance?
- Rapid refinance is fixed rate only; traditional has fixed- and adjustable-rate options.
- Rapid refinance closing costs are lower than a traditional refinance.
- The rates may be different.
- Rapid refinance has a few additional qualifications (see below).
- Compare more details in our mortgage refinance chart.
There are some requirements to qualify for rapid refinance, including:
- A maximum loan amount of $399,900.
- A maximum loan-to-value of 70%. (To calculate, divide your loan balance by what your home is worth.)
- Your property must be owner occupied.
15-Year Fixed Rapid Refi1
30-Year Fixed Rapid Refi1
Get Started Today
Have questions or need more help?
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Call
Connect with a Mortgage Loan Officer
Learn more about home loan refinancing and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders2, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.