Clear AccountOpen Account
Simple, Modern Checking
Our Clear Account is a simple, paperless checking option for those who just want online banking that does what it’s supposed to—no hassles, just the essentials.
- Waive your monthly fees. If you set up Direct Deposit, make one mobile deposit every four months*, or are under 18 years of age, we’ll waive monthly fees. Otherwise, pay a low $5 per month.
- No overdrafts. Worried about dipping into money you don’t have? Don’t be—if there aren’t sufficient funds in the account, the transaction will be denied.
- No ATM fees. Withdraw your money at over 5,000 ATMs nationwide through the Alliance One network.
- No paper checks. Make payments the modern way with your free debit card’s contactless payment tech, your mobile wallet or the Web Pay feature in Web Branch.
- No minimum balance. Keep as much or as little money in your account as you’d like without fear of fees. Our Clear Account provides a simple, paperless option for those who want a debit account without any extra hassle.
Have questions or need help? We're always here to help you find the right checking account.
Plus, every UW Credit Union checking account includes:
Are you a student? Start with Clear!
Every UW Credit Union personal checking account is available for students, and a Clear Account is the perfect place to start. When you join, you become a member for life—no matter where it takes you after graduation!
Plus, you can upgrade to a Rewards Account with better benefits and more money-saving perks at any time with just a couple clicks or taps in Web Branch or our mobile app.
Safe, Affordable & Convenient
The Clear Account has been honored as a Certified Safe Account by the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund. Its built-in safety features, low cost and high functionality promote inclusive and equitable banking for all. >> Learn More