Home Equity Line of CreditGet Started
Get Six Months of Low Interest
Enjoy six months with a low intro rate of 3.49% APR** on a new home equity line of credit! Then, enjoy a low standard variable rate (as low as 7.25% APR) thereafter.*Learn More
Use your home equity with low rates and no surprise fees.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a flexible and affordable way to cover large, ongoing or unexpected expenses, like home improvements and debt consolidation.
- Variable-rate line of credit with a $5,000 minimum credit limit.
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.1
- Borrow up to 100% of your home equity (LTV).
- Use and reuse funds and pay interest only on what you borrow.
- 5-year draw period, then take up to 15 years to pay off any remaining balance.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Access your line 24/7 in Web Branch. Checks available on request.
Use your line how you want:
- Option to make interest-only payments during your draw period.
- Option to renew your draw period two times, for a total draw period of 15 years.
- Option to convert your balance to a fixed-rate home equity loan.
A home equity line of credit may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate alternative than other loan options.
- You have a good amount of equity built up in your home.
- You want ongoing access to cash, such as for emergencies or college tuition.
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
Get a Lower Rate When You Refinance
Move your home equity line of credit to UW Credit Union and get six months at a lower rate!
Find Your Rate & Apply - It's Easy
View Your Rate
Get your personalized rate with no hidden fees and no obligation. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
Choose Your Loan & Apply
Select the option that works for you and complete your application.
Submit & Finalize
Our team will review your app and get your funds secured.