Traditional Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your mortgage to save money and get ahead.
- Choose from a range of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate refinance options.
- Fixed-rate term of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 3 yr/6 mo, 5 yr/6 mo, 7 yr/6 mo or 15/15.
- Consider a FHA refinance if you have less-than-perfect credit.
- We offer VA refinancing to members of the military.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
- To refinance a loan balance greater than $726,200, see our Jumbo Home Refinance.
Reasons to refinance include:
- Lowering your rate to save on interest.
- Lowering your monthly payments.
- Changing your term to pay off your loan quicker.
- Converting your home equity into cash.
Loan features to consider:
- Longer terms have higher rates but lower monthly payments.
- Shorter terms have higher monthly payments, but your rate is lower and you pay less interest over time
Want to compare terms, rates and payments? Use our interactive, no-obligation rate quote tool to estimate your loan.
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 3 yr/6 mo.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term. For example, a 5 yr/ 6 mo ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust every six months for the remainder of the loan.
15-Year Fixed Rate Refi
30-Year Fixed Rate Refi
The Lowest Closing Costs + More Discounts
Don’t bother shopping around for the lowest closing costs. They’re right here.
Plus, take up to $750 more off1,2—and if you find lower costs somewhere else, we’ll make it worth your effort.**
Get Started Today
Have questions or need more help?
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Call
Complete this form with your contact information and get a fast response from one of our experts!
>> Request a Call
Connect with a Mortgage Loan Officer
Our knowledgeable and experienced team of mortgage loan officers is looking forward to working with you.
>> Meet Our Team
Learn more about home loan refinancing and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders3, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.
Use these free calculators to help you understand your personal situation and explore your options.