Trust & Estate Accounts
Options for Many Situations
There are many reasons to open a trust or estate account. Preserve assets for the next generation, minimize your tax burden, and meet your family's financial goals with one of these specialized accounts.
Account features include:
- No monthly fee and no minimum balance (for Irrevocable Trust accounts and Estate Checking accounts)
- Dividends earned on average collected balances of $1,000 or more
- Access to the latest technology to make the process easy, such as Mobile Deposit and Web Pay
For easiest service, please schedule a phone appointment and a financial specialist will call you to discuss your new or existing trust or estate account needs.
Types of Accounts
- Estate Accounts
After an estate has gone through probate and you have the necessary court-issued documents, the estate executor can open an estate account with us.
- Irrevocable Trust Accounts
With your attorney’s assistance, UW Credit Union can hold the funds for your irrevocable trust.
- Revocable (or Living) Trust Accounts
Work with your attorney to establish a living or revocable trust and choose from our regular checking accounts.