Trust & Estate Accounts
Options for Many Situations
There are many reasons to open a trust or estate account. Preserve assets for the next generation, minimize your tax burden, and meet your family's financial goals with one of these specialized accounts.
Account features include:
- No monthly fee and no minimum balance (for Irrevocable Trust accounts and Estate Checking accounts)
- Dividends earned on average collected balances of $1,000 or more
- Access to the latest technology to make the process easy, such as Mobile Deposit and Web Pay
For easiest service, please make an appointment to discuss your new or existing trust or estate account needs.
Types of Accounts
- Estate Accounts
After an estate has gone through probate and you have the necessary court-issued documents, the estate executor can open an estate account with us.
- Irrevocable Trust Accounts
With your attorney’s assistance, UW Credit Union can hold the funds for your irrevocable trust.
- Revocable (or Living) Trust Accounts
Work with your attorney to establish a living or revocable trust and choose from our regular checking accounts.