Request Review process
Community support requests are reviewed on a quarterly basis by a committee of UW Credit Union leaders. Please submit the application by the deadlines listed below to be considered. You will receive a decision within two weeks.
- March 29, 2019
- June 14, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- December 13, 2019
We have defined funding limitations to ensure a fair and systematic process for evaluating requests, while providing support to the communities we serve, upholding our core values, and aligning with our business practices. UW Credit Union’s community giving programs do not support:
- Capital campaigns
- Educational or travel grants
- Contests, competitions or pageants
- Trips or conventions
- Political or labor organizations
- Religious activities or programs that serve, or appear to serve, specific religious groups or denominations
- Organizations or initiatives outside UW Credit Union’s market
UW Credit Union will not fund any organization that discriminates for any reason, including on the basis of race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
Non-profit organizations must be a 501(c)(3) and not be a private foundation.