Lowest Closing Cost Commitment
Find Your Perfect Home, Worry Free
With our Lowest Closing Cost Commitment,* you’ll get a great deal on closing costs from us. And, if you find another lender with more affordable closing costs, we’ll match their closing costs or pay you $500.
Plus, we also have a special offer for first-time buyers.
You can also take advantage of:
- Our competitive, low rates
- A variety of budget-friendly loan options for every situation, including fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages in addition to construction and government loans (FHA, WHEDA, VA)
- Free Home Buyer seminars
- Guidance from our experienced mortgage loan officers
Discover What's Possible
Get a free Rate Quote and see an estimate of monthly payment scenarios. Or, use our helpful mortgage calculators to explore what's right for you. When you're ready, contact a mortgage loan officer to get started. Call us at 800-553-6773, ext. 2810, or make an appointment to visit a loan officer at a branch convenient to you.
Become a Member
Joining is easy - you can become a member based on your location, your job, your school, and even your family members.
Membership at UW Credit Union is open to:
- Members of the community that live, work, or attend school within 5 miles of a branch.
- Any Wisconsin resident who is currently enrolled, graduated from, or has previously attended any accredited institution of higher education.
- Faculty and staff of the statewide University Extension and the University of Wisconsin System's 26 campuses, Madison College, and Edgewood College.
- Current or former employees of an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin System, including but not limited to: UW Hospital and Clinics, UW Medical Foundation, UW Carbone Cancer Center, UW Children's Hospital, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Foundation, University Health Care, Inc., University Research Park, Wisconsin Alumni Association, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF), Quartz, Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, and Covance Clinical Research Units.
- Immediate family of any person eligible to be a member, including: spouse, parent, children, stepchildren, stepparents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, adoptive relationships, and persons of the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.