Home Equity Line of CreditApply Now
Use and reuse funds to pay for all your big plans.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a flexible and affordable way to cover large, ongoing or unexpected expenses, such as home improvement projects, debt consolidation, college tuition or a vehicle purchase. Access your line 24/7 in Web Branch and use it again and again.
- Variable-rate line of credit with a $5,000 minimum credit limit.
- Special low intro rate for 12 months; standard low rate thereafter.1
- Pay interest only on what you borrow.
- Use and reuse funds as needed, up to your credit limit.
- 5-year draw period, then take up to 15 years to pay off any remaining balance.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Checks available upon request.
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.2
Use your line in the way that works for you:
- Option to make interest-only payments during your draw period.
- Option to renew your draw period two times, for a total draw period of 15 years.
- Option to convert your line of credit balance to a fixed-rate loan for steady repayments.3
A home equity line of credit may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate than other line of credit options such as credit cards.
- You have a healthy amount of equity built up in your home.
- You need ongoing access to cash, such as for a home remodel project or college expenses.
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Intro - 12 Months Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Tools & Resources
- Get a Rate Quote
Compare lending options, rates and payments based on your unique situation.
- Use Our Calculators
Estimate how much credit you may qualify to receive, how long it will take to pay off and more.
- View Current Offers
Explore money-saving offers and exclusive promotions for home equity loans and lines.