Home Equity Line of CreditApply Now
Use your home equity with low rates and no surprise fees.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a flexible and affordable way to cover large, ongoing or unexpected expenses, like home improvements and debt consolidation.
- Variable-rate line of credit with a $5,000 minimum credit limit.
- Extra low intro rate for 12 months; standard low rate thereafter.1
- Special offer! Get an added 0.5% rate discount when you apply by July 31!
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.2
- Borrow up to 100% of your home equity (LTV).
- Use and reuse funds and pay interest only on what you borrow.
- 5-year draw period, then take up to 15 years to pay off any remaining balance.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Access your line 24/7 in Web Branch. Checks available on request.
Use your line how you want:
- Option to make interest-only payments during your draw period.
- Option to renew your draw period two times, for a total draw period of 15 years.
- Option to convert your balance to a fixed-rate loan for steady repayments.3
A home equity line of credit may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate alternative than other loan options.
- You have a good amount of equity built up in your home.
- You want ongoing access to cash, such as for emergencies or college tuition.
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Want to Lock Your Rate?
Our HELOCs offer a unique feature: the option to lock your rate by converting all or part of your line of credit balance to a fixed-rate home equity loan.
As you pay down your loan, funds become available to use again in your HELOC. Convert your balance to a fixed rate up to five times during your draw period with no prepayment penalties.3
Contact us to learn more about converting your HELOC balance to a fixed rate.
Intro - 12 Months Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Variable Rate Line of Credit1
Get an extra 0.5% rate discount on our 12-month intro rate!
Refinance Your HELOC
Have an existing home equity loan or line elsewhere? Refinance with us and we'll cover any payoff fees!
Get a Rate Quote
Calculate how much home equity you have and what rates and products are right for you.