Home Equity Line of CreditGet Started
Use your home equity with low rates and no surprise fees.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a flexible and affordable way to cover large, ongoing or unexpected expenses, like home improvements and debt consolidation.
- Variable-rate line of credit with a $5,000 minimum credit limit.
- No annual fees, no prepayment penalties, no closing costs.2
- Borrow up to 100% of your home equity (LTV).
- Use and reuse funds and pay interest only on what you borrow.
- 5-year draw period, then take up to 15 years to pay off any remaining balance.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Access your line 24/7 in Web Branch. Checks available on request.
Use your line how you want:
- Option to make interest-only payments during your draw period.
- Option to renew your draw period two times, for a total draw period of 15 years.
- Option to convert your balance to a fixed-rate loan for steady repayments.3
A home equity line of credit may be the right choice if:
- You want a lower rate alternative than other loan options.
- You have a good amount of equity built up in your home.
- You want ongoing access to cash, such as for emergencies or college tuition.
Learn more about home equity loans and lines in our FAQs.
Find Your Rate & Apply - It's Easy
View Your Rate
Get your personalized rate with no hidden fees and no obligation. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
Choose Your Loan & Apply
Select the option that works for you and complete your application.
Submit & Finalize
Our team will review your app and get your funds secured.
Want to Lock Your Rate?
Our HELOCs offer a unique feature: the option to lock your rate by converting all or part of your line of credit balance to a fixed-rate home equity loan.
As you pay down your loan, funds become available to use again in your HELOC. Convert your balance to a fixed rate up to five times during your draw period with no prepayment penalties.3
Contact us to learn more about converting your HELOC balance to a fixed rate.
While there are plenty of resources that explain what a home equity line of credit (or HELOC) is and what you can use it for, you’re not alone if you still have questions. If you’re intrigued by the prospect of a HELOC, but still cautious about filling out an application, we’re here to help.