Adjustable-Rate MortgagesApply Now
Get a low rate that is fixed for an initial term and may adjust thereafter.
- Choose a loan term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 1/1, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 and 15/15.
- Our 15/15 ARM is a 30-year loan where the rate is fixed for 15 years, may adjust in the 16th year, and is then fixed for the rest of the loan.
- Rates may go up or down depending on the market.
- Annual rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 2% with each annual adjustment.
- Lifetime rate caps - Your rate will not increase by more than 5% total over the life of the loan for 5/1 and 7/1 ARMs, or 6% for 1/1, 3/1 and 15/15 ARMs.
- Lowest closing costs - If you find lower closing costs elsewhere, we’ll match it or give you $500.
- First-time homebuyer special offer! Get $1,000 off closing costs.
Adjustable-rate home loans may be right for you if:
- You want a lower initial payment.
- You plan on selling or refinancing within a few years. Or, you plan to pay off your loan before the fixed-rate term ends.
Have Questions or Need Help?
What Do the Numbers Mean?
ARMs are described with figures such as 1/1 and 3/1.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may be adjusted after the initial term.
For example, a 5/1 ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After the five years are over, the rate may adjust once per year for the remainder of the loan.
Already a Homeowner?
7 / 1 Adjustable Rate
Try Our Calculators
Apply online to get preapproved for your home loan. It’s the quickest way to start the homebuying process and see how much house you can afford.
$250 Member Bonus
Receive a $250 closing cost credit when you have a Premium Checking account. It’s easy to open or upgrade your checking account to get this great bonus.