Jumbo Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance a larger mortgage to save big.
- A jumbo loan is your refinance option if your home loan exceeds $548,250, which is the limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Loan amounts go up to $800,000. Exceptions can be made for higher amounts.
- All jumbo loans are adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs), which feature a rate that may change annually after a fixed term.
- Choose a term of 15 or 30 years, with ARM options of 1/1, 3/1, 5/1 or 7/1.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
- $250 closing credit - Save on closing costs with Premium Checking!
Have Questions or Need Help?
What Do the Numbers Mean?
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) use figures such as 1/1 and 3/1.
The first number is the number of years the initial fixed-rate term lasts. The second number is how often the rate may adjust after the initial fixed term.
For example, a 5/1 ARM has a fixed rate for five years. After five years, the rate may adjust once per year for the remainder of the loan.
$250 Member Bonus
Receive a $250 closing cost credit with our Premium Checking. It’s easy to make the switch!
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.