Auto Loan RefinanceApply Now
Members save an average of $2,883 by refinancing with us.3
When you refinance, you replace your existing auto loan with a new one that works better for you, often with a lower rate and different term.
- Refinancing is available for most vehicle types, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats and powersports.
- All auto loans have a fixed rate for steady monthly payments.
- Choose from a wide range of terms.
- Get a 0.25% loan rate discount with Value or Premium Rewards Checking.
- Protect your purchase with optional Payment Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection and Mechanical Repair Coverage.
Reasons to refinance may include:
- Lowering your rate to save on interest.
- Lowering your monthly payment with a new rate and/or term.
- Changing your term to pay off your loan sooner.
Are you refinancing a new or used vehicle?
Rates and terms vary depending on the model year of your car, truck or motorcycle.
- New vehicles include model years for next year, this year and last year.
- Used vehicles are classified as models older than last year.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Try Our Calculators
Easy Online Payments
Discover all the ways you can easily pay your UWCU auto loan. Choose the method that's best for you.
Get a Loan Rate Discount
Enjoy a 0.25% rate discount on your auto loan with Value or Premium Checking. It's easy to switch!