Rapid Home RefinanceApply Now
Refinance your home loan and pay closing costs as low as $149.
- Choose a term of 8, 12, 15 or 30 years.
- Fixed rate for the life of the loan.
- Closing costs as low as $149.
- Option to cash out your home equity.
What's the difference between rapid refinance and traditional refinance?
- Rapid refinance is fixed rate only; traditional has fixed- and adjustable-rate options.
- Rapid refinance closing costs are lower than a traditional refinance.
- The rates may be different.
- Rapid refinance has a few additional qualifications (see below).
- Compare more details in our mortgage refinance chart.
There are some requirements to qualify for rapid refinance, including:
- A maximum loan amount of $399,900.
- A maximum loan-to-value of 70%. (To calculate, divide your loan balance by what your home is worth.)
- Your property must be owner occupied.
Have Questions or Need Help?
15-Year Fixed Rapid Refi1
30-Year Fixed Rapid Refi1
Easy Home Loan Process
As one of Wisconsin's top lenders, we're here to make the loan process easy and stress free.
Home Equity Loans & Lines
Discover more ways to tap into your home equity for affordable, flexible financing.