Student Loan Refinance
A Student Loan Refinance from UW Credit Union can help you reduce your interest rate and potentially lower your monthly payments. Get started today!
Refinance - Variable Rate
Refinance - Fixed Rate
Refinancing Your Student Loans
Limits and Key Eligibility Requirements
- Borrow $5,000 to $150,000. Looking to refinance more than $150,000? Give us a call.
- Have at least one student loan, federal or private
- Choose from 5-, 10- and 15-year terms
- $25,000 in annual income
- At least 4 years of credit history, not including student loans
- You may need a cosigner if you don’t meet credit history requirements
- You must be a UW Credit Union member to apply. Not a member? Start your loan application, and then sign up to become a member. Joining is easy!
Applying for a Student Loan Refinance
Our online refi student loan application process is easy. To get started, you’ll need the following:
- Identification & Contact Information – your Social Security number, driver’s license number, address information, phone number and email
- Employment Information – your employer’s name, address and phone number, and your annual salary
- Cosigner’s Information – if applicable, you must include your cosigner’s name and email address
- Student Loan Statements – if you’re refinancing existing loans, you’ll need to provide a recent statement for each loan you want to refinance
Got questions? Talk to an expert at 800-533-6773, ext. 2950. We’re here for you.
We're Here for You
If you need help, we've got you covered. Talk to an expert at 800-533-6773, ext. 2950, or submit a request and we will get back to you.